Our advanced program. This plan utilizes the most effective and up-to-date tactics available. If you have severe credit problems and need help in the shortest time possible then the Platinum Plan might be perfect for you. It is designed to accelerate the credit repair process and add extra power, speed and efficiency.
Just like with our Gold plan, our Platinum plan starts with a FREE Credit Review conducted by a credit professional. We want to make sure you know how we can help you, what potential costs are involved, and what the estimated time frame is to work on your file. If you like what we offer then we will conduct an in-depth consultation and analysis for one low fee, after that you only pay us for results…nothing else!
Credit Review: Free!
Good Faith Estimate: Free!
Analysis and Consultation: $50 per person
Deletion/Repair of Item on the credit report: As this is our most advanced program serving our clients’ most difficult needs we can only quote a price on a case by case basis.
Credit Report Service: (Required) $1 for the first month then $9.95/month
Analysis and Consultation
- Analyze and evaluate your credit reports with you step by step
- Identify and target inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete and unverifiable information
- Help you understand how the credit system works and what is truly necessary to improve your credit, both in the short and long terms
- Opt you out of pre-approved credit offers and put your phone numbers on the ‘Do Not Call’ list
- Give you an outline of your current financial and credit profile to show you the next steps to take
- Detailed guidance about how to Build Credit appropriately to maximize your score
- The latest, most advanced credit repair techniques, including highly effective dispute processes and tactics
- Enrollment in our “5 Steps to Credit Success”!
- Personalized Plan of Action
- Unlimited credit bureau, collection agency and creditor disputes
- 24/7 secure web portal access, plus email notification anytime your credit reports or web portal are updated
- Ongoing guidance and education on the different factors that affect credit. This includes how to build credit properly, optimize your credit utilization ratio, and diversify your types of credit used.
- Excellent customer service. We are not an anonymous internet company, you will be able to reach us by phone, email or in person!
Who is this for?
- Anyone who wants a strategic, comprehensive plan to address serious and/or complex credit problems in the quickest way possible
- Anyone who needs to improve their credit but only wants to pay for results (i.e. accounts actually deleted or repaired on the credit report)