Our standard program. This plan offers a simple yet powerful approach to fixing your credit and raising your score. It effectively addresses all normal credit issues.
Start with a FREE Credit Review by a credit professional. We will let you know how we can help you, what potential costs are involved, and an estimated time frame to work on your file. If you like what we offer then we will conduct an in-depth consultation and analysis for one low fee, after that you only pay us for results…nothing else!
Credit Review: Free!
Good Faith Estimate: Free!
Analysis and Consultation: $99 for 1 person / $149 married couple
Deletion/Repair of Item on the credit report: $20 to $50 per item per credit bureau. Most items will be $30, contact us for a complete price list.
Credit Report Service: (Required) $1 for the first month then $15.95/month
Analysis and Consultation
- Analyze and evaluate your credit reports with you step by step
- Identify and target inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete and unverifiable information
- Help you understand how the credit system works and what is truly necessary to improve your credit, both in the short and long terms
- Opt you out of pre-approved credit offers and put your phone numbers on the ‘Do Not Call’ list
- Give you an outline of your current financial and credit profile to show you the next steps to take
- Detailed guidance about how to Build Credit appropriately to maximize your score
- Enrollment in our “5 Steps to Credit Success”!
- Personalized Plan of Action
- Unlimited credit bureau, collection agency and creditor disputes
- 24/7 secure web portal access
- Email notification anytime your credit reports or web portal are updated
- Ongoing guidance and education on the different factors that affect credit. This includes how to build credit properly, optimize your credit utilization ratio, and diversify your types of credit used.
- Excellent customer service. We are not an anonymous internet company, you will be able to reach us by phone, email or in person!
Who is this for?
- Anyone who wants a strategic, comprehensive plan to address normal credit problems (collections, older charge-offs, identity theft, mixed files, inaccuracies/errors, etc.)
- Anyone who needs to improve their credit but only wants to pay for results (i.e. accounts actually deleted or repaired on the credit report)