Good credit is life! It is the difference between access to financing and opportunity on the one hand, and denial of credit, lost jobs, and paying outrageous interest and fees on the other. Good credit opens the doors to success and freedom in today’s financial world. If you are struggling with bad credit the most important investment you can make is to improve your credit standing and help lay a solid foundation for your financial life.
Are you tired of bad credit? Are you ready to make a change?
>>>> Click Here <<<<
Why does credit matter?
Credit controls what opportunities you have and the terms with which you get them. Whether applying for a loan or a job credit will either open or close doors for you. Good credit can save you potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars during your life on your mortgage, cars, and credit cards. But besides saving you money there is much more to consider.
We like to take a deeper approach and show you how credit connects to the rest of your financial life. Credit depends on factors that govern your day to day decision making: How do you spend your money? How do you budget and pay your bills? What are your priorities? Do you live beyond your means? How much are you willing to pay to borrow money? Do you pay yourself first or the banks and credit card companies? How close are you to paying off all of your debt? What are the financial goals that drive your decision making?
These are the right questions that matter. It is easy to see your answers will largely determine your credit standing and financial situation. We at West Texas Credit Advisors believe that true credit repair should address each of these fundamental issues. Fixing credit is not about giving a temporary boost in credit scores but addressing the underlying issues that lead to credit problems in the first place. By taking a comprehensive approach that addresses every aspect of your financial life related to credit (no matter how much or little), you can be firmly on the path to credit success.
What can you really do about bad credit?
Many people maintain there is nothing you can do to fix your credit but wait – ‘only time can fix bad credit!’ is a constant (and highly misleading) refrain. There are many reasons someone might say this, but the fact is that it is simply false. You can take calculated, strategic steps to legally and ethically raise your credit score and set yourself up for long term credit success.
But if this is true then why is there such a public campaign against credit repair? A large factor is that the credit industry makes billions of dollars off of the misleading, inaccurate and unfair credit system that is set up to primarily benefit the big players, so most people in the media proclaiming that credit cannot be fixed and that only time heals wounds are simply shills towing the industry line. On the other hand, there is a legitimate concern about the credit repair industry and the fact there are many scams and unethical companies out to make a quick buck. Because of this the credit repair industry justifiably has a black eye. You need to be extremely careful who you work with and thoroughly vet anyone you decide to hire.
Credit Repair Scam Alert
>>>>> Companies cannot take upfront money for credit repair services. <<<<<
The Credit Repair Organizations Act specifically states that money cannot be collected until the service has been rendered. Be very careful to fully vet any credit repair company you decide to work with. If they try to ask for upfront payment, even with a ‘guarantee’ or a similar claim, then stay far away. You can also file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and your state attorney general. Protect yourself and your family first!
Our Pay-for-Results Guarantee
West Texas Credit Advisors charges a fee for a full analysis/consultation and enrollment in our ’5 Steps to Credit Success’ program. After that our clients pay ONLY for accounts that are successfully deleted or fixed on their credit report. What if a deleted account reappears? No problem, we will refund you the money and work to get the account permanently removed.
Remember: You don’t pay unless it goes away!
But the facts remain. The credit reporting system is inaccurate and misleading, and only by learning how the system really works can you be in a position to take control of your credit. The facts you should know:
- Up to 79% of credit reports have errors (according to a 2004 PIRG study).
- Companies voluntarily report to the credit bureau(s) they chose to, and many companies do not report at all. Others only report delinquent accounts and not positive payment history.
- Many companies use credit reporting as punishment or coercion to get payment, because of this they have little interest in reporting correct and accurate data (see: collection agencies).
- Many types of accounts that are paid each month do NOT get reported to the credit bureaus and thus do not affect credit scores at all. This includes: rent, telephone, memberships, utilities, etc. You can pay on time all you want and it will NEVER help your credit score.
- Paying off old debts (whether collections or charge-offs) can potentially hurt your score for years to come. Even a small payment can update the statute of limitations and the date of last activity, meaning an old debt is suddenly brand new again, can significantly lower your score, and can now stay on your credit report longer.
What does all of this mean? It means:
You have to learn how credit REALLY works in order to fix your problems and boost your score! You have to take the right steps and utilize a strategic approach that:
- Fixes inaccurate, incomplete, out of date, and unverifiable information on the credit report
- Helps negotiate and pay off negative accounts in a way that helps your credit score
- Guides you in opening the correct types of accounts in order to put positive references onto the credit report
- Reduces debt efficiently and in a way that maximizes the credit score
- Addresses your financial habits so you will have good credit on into the future. The goal is to never worry about your credit again!
West Texas Credit Advisors exists to help people change their lives through improved credit, better financial habits, and freedom from debt.
We are the only professional credit repair company in the El Paso area that charges based on actual results, not promises or hope. We take pride in getting these results and utilizing the best, most comprehensive credit repair strategies for our clients. Using a broad approach that emphasizes fixing credit report errors, dealing with collections (as well as helping to improve financial habits, pay down debt, and convert better credit into saved money), we can create a plan perfectly suited to your situation.
Credit facts you should know:
- If an item can be proved to 100% accurate, 100% complete, within the allowable time frame, and verifiable it can stay on your credit report.
- Since payment history is only 35% of your credit score, if a company only works on disputing negative items on the credit report they are pursuing an extremely limited approach that fails to address large portions of your credit score. Ask the company or the factors that affect credit.
- Piggybacking used to be just unethical, now it is becoming a scam. Paying a company a lot of money to be added as an authorized user on someone else’s credit card could give instant credit history and points, but what it also did was give a false impression of a person’s true credit standing. Recent changes in scoring models seek to either exclude authorized users completely (Vantage Score) or include only legitimate authorized users (FICO 8). West Texas Credit Advisors recommends only adding authorized user that are legitimate, such as parent/child, husband/wife or brother/sister relationships. Plus, with scoring model changes you could be wasting your money by paying for credit lines.
Are you ready to break out of credit prison? Do you want to start taking advantage of all the benefits of having good credit?
Contact us today and get on the road to credit success and financial freedom!